24 Jan Membership Newsletter
Dear West Wildwood neighbors,
Now in formal existence since October 2018, the Concerned Taxpayers of West Wildwood, a nonprofit corporation operating exclusively as a social welfare organization within the meaning of Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code, continues to strive to expand its membership and support to the community.
It is our goal to work collaboratively with local leaders on issues and procedures that are important to all taxpayers.
Your support has enabled us to achieve the following:
- Legal counsel to review the $1.7 million lawsuit to Jackie Ferentz, the borough’s current police chief. Action plans are proceeding accordingly.
- Web page under construction – visit ctwww.org
- Videotaping of the January borough meeting. https://youtu.be/zidqxJ0mEck
- Completion of infrastructure jobs like the new valve at K Street.
- Plans to meet with Borough Administrator, Chris Ridings, to discuss rising sewer costs and the billing system.
- Organized borough meetings that will now follow a structure similar to Robert’s Rules of Order, complete with WWW Commissioners Reports.
In order to continue our mission, we rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses for support. Without the assistance of community-minded individuals like you, we would not be able to hire legal counsel or other professional services.
We ask that you make a commitment to support our annual appeal by making a donation of $25 and completing the enclosed membership form. Your generosity will make a difference in West Wildwood by allowing us to continue our efforts.
We look forward to seeing you at borough and CTWWW meetings and will contact you with the details as they become available. Thank you for your support.