24 Jan Membership Dues Letter 01-23-2020
Dear CTWWW Members and Friends,
First and foremost, we want to thank you for your continued investment with The Concerned Taxpayers of West Wildwood. Without your loyalty and financial support, we would not be able to continuously advocate for responsible government at the local level.
Put simply, you make what we do possible and we are grateful.
Can you believe that it’s been one year since so many of you first joined?
Since that time, your membership has enabled the CTWWW to accomplish important projects such as:
- Video coverage of the monthly borough meetings.
- Creation and maintenance of a WEB site that is informative and up to date.
- Access to professional counsel on selected issues.
A highlight was the first “Meet N Greet” held this past June 2019. It was well attended by over 100 neighbors and friends. Feedback was very positive and there are plans for another get together this year.
We hope you’ve been able to see the commitment and tenacity of the CTWWW leadership. While significant challenges still exist, borough commissioners are hopefully beginning to realize that transparency in decision-making is imperative.
If you have any questions related to our 2020 goals, which are listed below, simply email us at ConcernedTaxpayersWestWildwood@gmail.com for a quick response.
In closing, we need your financial support to continue our efforts. So please join us or renew your $25 membership and spread the word – NEW members are always welcome! Just visit www.ctwww.org to make a payment or send a check to:
CTWWW, PO Box 624, Wildwood, NJ 08260
And of course, make sure to let us know if you have any suggestions. We’d love to hear your feedback.
The CTWWW Advisory Council
2020 Organizational Goals
- Engage the West Wildwood community to achieve taxpayer unity, confidence and interest in our work.
- Advocate on issues to influence change in the minds and hearts of all taxpayers and borough leadership.
- Position our CTWWW council members as thought leaders for the borough.
- Build our membership by welcoming, listening and serving all West Wildwood taxpayers.
- Support all fundraising efforts.