06 Aug Questions to Borough Leaders 8-6-2019
To: Christopher J. Fox, Commissioner, Public Works and Sewer Utility
Scott W. Golden, Commissioner, Public Affairs and Safety
Marcus H. Karavan, Borough Solicitor
William G. Blaney, Borough Labor Counsel
Re: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 Borough Meeting Questions Agenda Item
- Please explain the rationale for the decisions to go against Counsel’s advice and the JIF cooperation clause in the CEPA case that led to the non-payment of the judgement.
- What was the rationale in allowing the Disciplinary Hearing results being excluded from future litigation?
- What is your plan to replace Chris Ridings?
- What actions have occurred and are in process on the Mawhinney Lawsuit?
- Are we sending any Police Officers to the Academy and what is the cost involved?
- What is the status of the Beach Access Project and do we know the final cost?
- Can we use part of this funding to accommodate Kayak access in project?
- Have the bids gone out for the Police Access ramp?
- Has a hearing date been set on the appeal to the Ethics violations? Will the hearing be open to the public?
- Please provide an update on Living Shoreline?